Friday, February 21, 2020

Opinions on Honor Defense frangible ammo?


So I ended up getting a SCCY CPX-2 in 9mm. Had some stuff in life go wonky so I settled for the SCCY. That's beside the point. Really wanted that Kimber...So I've put about 150 rounds through it of Blazer Brass FMJ. I've also filed the inside of the magazine tips smooth, due to a noticable burr and FTF issues. The first 30 rounds had like 6-7 FTF issues. After I did the filing, no problems, put the other 120 rounds with no issue. Didn't have to send the mags back. I plan on putting another 100 through it before I move into defense rounds to make sure it's all gravy to carry on my person with confidence👌What are your opinions on the Honor Defense rounds? They are hollow point frangible rounds that seem to mimic the G2 RIP Rounds. I'll buy 2 boxes of them (40 rounds) to see if my SCCY likes them or not.If not, any recommendations on defensive rounds for the SCCY CPX-2? Does anyone have experience with this handgun? So far it's solid, no cracks, no major issues. I've even gotten used to the trigger and when it releases the hammer, and im getting ok at follow up shots and target acquisition.PS: I'm going to start a small, part time security job for a local company that just needs some extra beef around the store till they close. I'll ride with the owner for the bank deposit. It's only like 20 hours a week but hey, it's extra money! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2HIejW7

No comments:

Post a Comment