Friday, February 21, 2020

How to not LOOK fat with AIWB


Hey yall, just picked up my first appendix rig, Trex Arms Sidecar.Its comfort isn't terrible, but it isn't great either. I'm a medium built guy 5'6" at 170lbs, but with only a 30" waist. Not skinny, but I have a small gut.When I put the holster on, it either makes me look genuinely fat (probably pointing if I only have a tshirt on, but under my heavy flannels it just looks fat) or sits so low my tlr 1 is genuinely next to (not above or near, next to) my guy parts. Is there any way/tips and tricks to find a happy medium?My ccw belt has stiff plastic through everything except for about 3" either side of the buckle. Worked great for my 4 o'clock carry, but obviously not great when carrying appendix. When I turn the belt 90°, it helps a little but not a ton. So I don't think thats the whole solution. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/39RS4Jw

No comments:

Post a Comment