Thursday, February 20, 2020

9mm defensive ammo


I picked up some 124gr gold dot +p for my glock 17 the other day, but that shit is pretty expensive for me to be running enough through my firearm to get a good feel for the recoil impulse and trust it will feed and extract reliably.I was browsing ammo and I saw sellior and bellot makes 115 and 124gr JHP that sells for anywhere from 10 to 15 per 50 box. Seems too good to be true. Anyone have experience with it? I trust the brand since I've seen their massive facility in a YouTube video and I've run a few hundred of their FMJs through my glock with no issue.I'm open to other ideas as well. 115, 124, 147, I don't care so long as I'm not paying $1 per round and it feeds and expands reliably. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2P9RzT0

No comments:

Post a Comment