Friday, December 13, 2019

Self Defense Tools for a Tiny Gal?

I'm a 4'8" kinda-out-of-shape teen girl. I get a lot of harassment from people when I'm out and about (whether that be flirtation or confrontation) and after a particularly bad instance last night I want to make sure I'm prepared for the worst. I have a kubotan that I keep on me at all times, but I know those are only really good for close-contact. I don't have a lot of money at the moment, so any tools would have to be relatively inexpensive (and I don't have time or resources for self-defense classes atm, but I plan to take some in the future). Any advice on what I could use to protect myself? Idk if it makes a difference but I live on a college campus. I'm not overly concerned about legality because I want to stay safe, but of course legal is preferred lol



Submitted December 13, 2019 at 11:54AM by hiphopjesus17 https://ift.tt/2LPSUge

No comments:

Post a Comment