Sunday, December 8, 2019

Office conceal carry


This should be equipment / holsters / gun type question..Throwaway account because coworkers lurk reddit...So damn near everyone in my office is progun. However the company is very antigun. Due to recent events near and at the office I would really like to start carrying there. My office is poor at security theater and actual security. Not many people are confident that we are really safe. It sucks. Locked doors are glass and the locks rarely work.Currently my edc is too big for me to be confident in concealing fully. I just don't want to risk that.I am thinking of two ways to carry. The first is off body carry in a bag that I bring everyday (lots of people bring in their own backpacks so that's not suspicious at all). I'm near it all day unless I go to the bathroom.The second is pocket carry. I wear non dress khaki pants and a dressy button up shirt everyday. I've never tried pocket carry, ever.The pistol would be 9mm something. I know khar and ruger make small 9mms as well as the s&w shield and the glock 43. I've shot the glock and none of the others. I do have a larger 380 but would like to eventually retire that thing.I realize it's a risk to carry at work either way but if I feel confident in my concealment I really have nothing to worry about.I probably left something out, if I did I'll add it. Appreciate any advice on this. We have had a few events happen that make me want to consider this. I told my wife and she's on board for what that's worth. This isn't something I'd even tell my boss I was doing. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/35feKkQ

No comments:

Post a Comment