Wednesday, December 11, 2019

New CCW in CA, tucking undershirt over IWB holster.


I am in process of getting permitted in CA and have been thinking a lot about how and where to carry. I have a S&W shield and I am planning on carrying inside the waistband at 3-4oclock. I am a project manager for a small construction company. Jeans and polo or button up untucked is a typical dress. My concern becomes there are times when i am reaching and bending and contorting and i am concerned that my shirt will lift and expose the top half of my firearm. The question that I have is has anyone ever tucked their undershirt into their tuckable IWB holster? this would mean if i reached for something and my primary shirt lifted my undershirt would still cover. i have thought about belly band as well just exploring. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/36wHG8x

No comments:

Post a Comment