Sunday, December 8, 2019

Looking for a IWB light bearing holster for P320 + TLR 1 HL


Hi all,I've been carrying my full size Sig P320 in an Alien Gear cloak tuck holster for the last few years and have been pleased so far. Unfortunately I just bought a Streamlight TLR 1 HL on black friday and would like to have a holster that can accommodate it. I'd like to try a complete kydex holster, but I am having trouble finding one that meets all of my requirements from those listed in the wiki. I'm more comfortable with carrying IWB strong side (4 o'clock-ish) and having that has a holster with a 10/15 degree cant. I'd also prefer to have two clips vs the single large clip that many sites have, but I'm not sure if that's important. I've found a few options including ANR design, Red River Tactical, Dara, and Huckleberry Tactical. Are there any standouts from these? Are there any other places I should look at outside of the manufactures already listed in the wiki/sidebar? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/36pVZM7

No comments:

Post a Comment