Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Help... Iowa Permit


Has anyone had any Iowa experience? I applied/turned in paperwork for a permit to carry on November 1st. When I applied at the local sheriff’s office she said confidently “You’ll have it in three weeks, thanks!” And I was out the door. My brother in law (we live in the same house) applied for his a week before and got his within two weeks and a day.Last Monday/Tuesday before thanksgiving I called and they basically said “don’t worry it will be there just give it a week” and now it’s the 4th and I have no permit in the mail... have been watching it like a hawk. Should I call and ask them where it’s at in a few days? I’ve never heard of an Iowa permit taking this long.Warren County, Iowa.... 33 days and counting... 1 DUI from 6 years ago and a few speeding tickets... via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2PdJs78

No comments:

Post a Comment