Wednesday, December 4, 2019

First Timer CCW - Opinions Wanted


Hey all,As the flair implies - I’m going to be getting started carrying for the first time as I’m looking to take my CPL course here in the next month or so. Resident of Michigan, FWIW.Gun: Glock 43 Holster: not yet decided Gun belt: not yet decided Carry Style: not yet decidedSo, as someone who hasn’t carried yet I haven’t quite decided where I’d like to position my holster, I know a lot of this comes down to personal preference, but I’m wondering if anyone has any experience carrying the G43 that can speak to their experience.I’m 67”, 185lbs. I’m thinking I’m likely going to want to carry AIWB or IWB. The holsters I’m currently looking at are the Alien Gear Shapeshifter Core Carry or the Crossbreed Minituck. But I’m open to others if anyone has any thoughts!Hope you all have some thoughts for me! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2RjKzoz

No comments:

Post a Comment