Friday, December 13, 2019

Can a person who is medically diagnosed manic depression, on (and off meds) pass a background check for ccw? Can they lie on it to get by?


I have a question that is just killing me to get answers but I don’t know where to ask, so I came here. I hope this is an appropriate sub. I know a person who is literally sociopathic and a almost lifetime diagnosis/medicated for manic depression. She’s got a ccw and a gun. She has been hospitalized in the past as far as the manic episodes, is there a time limit on the hospitalization?Can a person lie on their background to pass the check? I live in Nw Florida. I just can not understand how this person passed the background check to actually have a gun in her possession. She is open in person and on social media about changing meds, being depressed etc.I’m not against gun ownership but I do not own a firearm. My theory is that if shit goes down I hope competent people around me are carrying but, she gives me hesitation. And what can one do if this situation needs to be addressed by the proper authority? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/38w1cDX

No comments:

Post a Comment