Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Bit of a scare today, looking for advice.


At work, about two hours ago at the time of this being posted, my boss starts going "(My name)'s got a gun! Look out he got a gun!" My first reaction was wondering how the fuck he saw my pistol, took me a moment to realize he wasn't being serious, he was just fucking with me. I still have no idea what to say about it or if I should even address it further. I also don't know if he actually did see my pistol or not. At the time I just laughed a bit and tried to talk to him about something else. If he did see it, I feel like I should say something along the lines of "please don't draw attention to it, especially not when people could take it the wrong way." On the other hand, I don't want to tip him off to the fact that I actually do have a firearm if he didn't see it. He knows I shoot, I don't hide that, but only two friends I work with know I carry, and that's only because I've taken them to the range with me. I'm just at a loss for how to handle this. Any advice?EDIT: For a bit of context, this is a workshop/small business type environment, and we regularly give each other shit about a variety of things, which is the only reason I haven't talked to him yet. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2UxsoLW

No comments:

Post a Comment