Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Eligibility


I live in VA, and want to know if my NC Hunter Education Course is eligible for the competency requirement. VA requirement 1 says “Completing any hunter education or hunter safety course approved by the Department of Game and Inland Fisheries or a similar agency of another state;”My question is, is there a timeline in which this is not valid anymore (I completed this course 16 years ago, but just recently got the card again from NC Wildlife [and it does have the 2003 date on it])? I work in restaurant management and only have weekends off if I request them and it works.I plan on taking a CCW course eventually to supplement, but for the time being, would like to apply and have it for the days that I am not at work.Thank you and God Bless via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2MSCR3g

No comments:

Post a Comment