Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Help me decide?


My first gun was a Glock 23 Gen 4, sold it because I wasn’t a fan of .40s and got a CZ-P-07 9mm that I love however I feel it’s too large to conceal carry in shorts (I live in Florida)So I picked up an HK VP9SK but felt that was too big and bulky.Bought a 2nd generation Sig P365 but didn’t like how snappy it was due to the extremely small size and was cautious with their failure rates so I sold it and got a Springfield XD9 subcompact.Love the size of it...though the trigger isn’t the best. But not a fan of how heavy it is. Even with my sturdy gun belt I still feel like it’s pulling my shorts down so I’m looking to trade it.I love the way the Walther CCP M2 feels but don’t want a manual safety on my carry gun.Next option I’m looking at is the Glock 43X. Like the little higher capacity than the regular 43. Haven’t handled or shot one so I’m not sure how it is size wise compared to my previous guns.Ideally want a carry gun with at least 8-10 round capacity with a relatively lighter trigger (the Sccy CPX2 trigger is horrendous) open to any and all suggestions! Budget would be up to $800!Sorry for the longer post but thank you in advance! via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2IUPxVI

No comments:

Post a Comment