Monday, March 18, 2019

Though Shall Not Print" - a Glock 42 Ultra Deep Concealment Loadout


"Thou Shall Not Print" - a Glock 42 Ultra Deep Concealment LoadoutBeing a close up magician for over 20 years has ingrained in me the need to conceal objects, gimmicks and sleights of hand from every angle and possible scenario while being able to perform natural movements (In the case of CCW, movements such as tying my shoe,bending over to pick something up, etc) That is the inspiration for this load out.I intentionally wore the thinnest non-black shirt I own. It is made of slub cotton which is known to be extremely thin and light. Great for heat and humidity, terrible for CCW. Being able to conceal in this shirt in a "max printing" scenario (shirt pulled excessively tight against body and light source coming from an angle that would exaggerate any printing shadows) was one of my goals. To me it's like gaining confidence in a card/coin sleight by practicing at a horrible angle with a light source working against you.I know this gun, caliber and setup is not for everyone. But I hope it helps those who want a setup geared towards maximum comfort and concealment while being still being able to try on shoes at the store.GearTactical Belt with Buckle that is recessed on backG42 with OEM Pinky ExtensionTalon Grip on G42 and Pink ExtensionRaven Concealment Vanguard 2.0Ulticlip 3.0Dr. Skin Running Compression UndershirtSlub Cotton T-Shirt​The bread and butter of this set up is how the ulticlip 3.0, attached directly to jeans at 12:00, fits perfectly behind the recessed buckle (Picture 4). This creates excellent concealment through a pronounced front buckle (Picture 3) and also holds the gun in place. I replaced the stock belt clip with an Ulticlip 3.0 on the Vanguard 2.0 (Picture 6)2 other setups which work with thicker t-shirts or clothing but print horribly with thin fabrics such as slub cotton. PS: I LOVE the Tier 1 concealment axis slim. I use it as much as I can.I think this side by side comparison really highlights how well this setup works in max printing conditions. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Y5XuLX

No comments:

Post a Comment