Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Smith and Wesson M&P Bodyguard .380 vs????


So I just recently bought the bodyguard and the size is very very fitting for my small hands and body. It doesn't print at all when I carry and it feels super light. The only thing I can say is that the trigger is hard to pull and I feel a little bit of discomfort when shooting it. The recoil is hard to control since it is a small gun shooting a caliber reasonably large for it's size. I was thinking about selling it and trying to get a Ruger LCR .38 +p. I have also looked at the LCP 2 and the trigger on that gun looks like a nice addition to me. Any tips on how I should decide which gun is best for me to conceal carry? I am rather skinny and wear slim clothing. The bodyguard would be perfect if it didn't have so much of a kick. I don't know if I would be able to stay on target after each shot when faced against someone who is trying to kill me. Thank you. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2XO62XM

No comments:

Post a Comment