Saturday, March 23, 2019

Seeking input on decent choices for pocket carry...


I am looking for a pocket gun. I manage a retail business and need something lightweight and ultimately concealable. I own a couple of Glocks (G37 & G43) and find them both too large (even the 43 is just a hair larger than I prefer) to carry comfortably daily during 11 or 12 hour shifts. The LCP II is tempting because of cost + size + weight but eh, I don't know... it's boring. I have been sort of interested in an NAA Gaurdian .380 , Sig P238 or P938, Berretta Tomcat 3032 inox, (I am smitten with the flip up barrel despite the tiny caliber) because they all have a bit of personality, but I am concerned with the weight due to the metal consteuction. Is there anything out there I am overlooking, or? All opinions are welcome. Thanks and cheers. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2HN42JH

No comments:

Post a Comment