Saturday, March 16, 2019

Seeking concealed carry solutions as a women.


Hi. I'm a female lawyer in Boston and I received multiple death threats in the last couple of months. So I am looking for concealed carry solutions.I'm a lawyer so I almost wear a suit and a shirt(example) anywhere I go. I don't know if it's good for concealed carry or not. My boyfriend is familiar with firearms and he suggested me to try a G19 w/ Unity Tactical ATOM, Aimpoint ARCO P-1 and Surefire X300, in a shoulder holster(like Safariland 7053). But I'm suspicious because I'm a skinny women and the weapon can be too big. My boyfriend's knowledge is limited to military firearms so I come to this subreddit to ask for solutions. Weapons, attachments and holsters?Thanks you! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2TQnrjd

No comments:

Post a Comment