Thursday, March 21, 2019

First Gun


I've posted here before asking about options for a first gun. Now that I've shot a few and spent way too much time on r/gundeals I think I'm going to pick up a Walther PPS. The deal on Buds is hard to pass up. I shot it today and it felt a lot better than the 43 I shot last week. It's significantly cheaper than an FNS 9c, though that will probably be my second purchase. The only reason I haven't impulse bought already is I am not sure how to proceed next. I applied for my CPL today, so it will be a little while before I get approved. So, do I call the FFL first then complete the purchase through Buds? Or can I make the purchase, select one of the green FFLs on their list and then call the FFL tomorrow during business hours to arrange for pickup? I understand I'll need a background check because I don't have a CPL yet. Are there any other complications I'm not thinking of? State is Michigan btw. Follow up: Is the Vedder LightTuck the best holster? Probably carrying appendix via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2HMPVUG

No comments:

Post a Comment