Monday, March 18, 2019

CZ P07 vs S&W M2.0 Compact


I'm trying to decide on what my first handgun (and also my carry gun) will be. I've been pretty dead-set on the M2.0 Compact in 9mm for a while, I love the feel of it and it looks great in my opinion. I'm not a huge fan of the articulating trigger, though.Last week, however, I saw the P07 suppressor-ready version for the first time. I've always liked the looks of hammer-fired handguns, and this one is no exception. I especially like the built-in suppressor capability should I ever have the money and patience to get one.I'm going to my local shop soon to be able to hold the CZ, because comfort is one of the biggest factors for me for a CCW.So, if I end up liking the CZ as much as the S&W, what do you guys think? I am getting the same holster and light for whichever gun I get, so there aren't any external factors to this decision.Also, just as a general rule, what do you guys think of hammer-fired vs striker-fired for concealed carry? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2TgNko2

No comments:

Post a Comment