Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Concealed carry insurance choice


I cannot decide between which carry insurance to join. USCCA or CCW Safe. (Comparing only there highest plans coverages) CCW safe has no cap on criminal defense which I love, but they also won't cover you if a person you invited into your home attacks you and you defend yourself. And they also want an annual fee instead of monthly payments which is hard as a college student. And you can't choose your own lawyer. But USCCA only covers $250,000 in criminal defense(lawyer, bail, and random fees all pull from that one pot if money). And that seems absurdly low for these kinds of cases. Also CCW safe is the only one that has won a murder 1 case. But I want to he protected in my home no matter the circumstances.Long story short does anyone have any experience(recent-2018/present) with either company? Or have any insite to share. I've thought about just getting both plans to cover it all ,as USCCA said that's an option, but that's almost 100 a month. And that's with very little coverage for my wife. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Wab0fJ

No comments:

Post a Comment