Thursday, March 21, 2019

Appendix Carry may be an unavoidable necessity.


Just a story and food for thought. I was in a bar (I don't drink, I was just there to hang out and eat french fries) that was shoulder to shoulder. There was really no room for anyone to walk around without being on top of another person. I typically carry around 4 oclock or 5 oclock position. One of the people I was with, who is ex military bumped into me (a few others did too, but nobody else talked to me) and noticed that I was carrying. He was happy that I was, but I'd have to imagine some others may not have been. There's no doubt in my mind that a few people figured it out before I went to the bathroom to switch to appendix carry.​I usually hate appendix carry, but the only option to keep attention off me was to switch to that. I don't like attention and I don't really want to bother anyone else or make them worry... But despite how uncomfortable appendix carry is, I had to use it...​Anyone else have an experience like this? Did it make you switch to appendix or did you find another solution? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2TWkLkg

No comments:

Post a Comment