Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Anyone here CCW a Glock 19? Even more specifically, the Gen 5 MOS FS?


I am tired of my 9mm M&P Shield, it's a good gun but I personally have a couple of issues with it.I have had ~5 jams / failure to eject in the 2+ years of having it, it's not a lot but it's not comforting.I had two incidents where the safety came on while carrying. This has caused me a lot of worry and I can't go more than an hour without checking to make sure the safety is still OFF.The capacity is lower than I like (7-8 rounds), I want something with a capacity of 15+ rounds.It's a bit thin, I want something which fills my hand a bit more.I am most likely going to replace it with the Glock 19 Gen 5 MOS FS when I see the price drop a little.I don't plan to use a red dot sight, but I like that I can use one in the future if I want to.Anyone think I should take a look at any other 9mm guns or is the Glock 19 Gen 5 MOS FS a good choice? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2uf2wYL

No comments:

Post a Comment