Tuesday, November 6, 2018

I Work For a Gas Station Chain... And I Pocket Carry While At Work.


I never seen anything in hiring paperwork.. No employees know i have it.I'm a legal valid Texas LTC holder.I believe it's just company policy.? Sooo The Texas law And having a TEXAS LTC trumps company policy right??To be honest i wont work without it and its a crap job so not worried about losing it.But i feel this way about it.... is 7-11 / STRIPES going to be there to protect me while I'm getting shot at andRobbed /Killed for $42 in the register and cartons of cigarettes...​ALSO: I asked a Young looking cop and he made it sound like if it company policy i cant it's illegal??​Right now i'm pocket carrying in holster: Ruger EC9SHave a Kimber Ultra CarryII Kinda bulky to cc at work ::::::::::::::my baby thoooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Also A Kimber Micro Carry Deep Cover all black crimson trace grips .380 My GF CC It​https://ift.tt/2OtNciw via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2yXELXX

No comments:

Post a Comment