Thursday, November 8, 2018

Discussion on the California shooting.


For a state with hardly any high capacity mags, detachable AR15 mags, and limits on what actual gun you can purchase I am shocked that 13 people died. I thought all those things would prevent this from ever happened. At least that is what the media and gun control people said. I wonder if someone had a concealed weapon if the body count would have been much lower. It also shows you that the police won't show up until after you are dead. When seconds count and the police are minutes away what do you do? I am already reading stories of why we need more gun control this morning. A representative from Connecticut said we need to control guns. Yet, the state with the tightest gun control is not immune. I feel bad for the families of these victims. The shit needs to stop. The bad guys are going to keep their guns. Any one else have thoughts on this? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2JUM8nv

No comments:

Post a Comment