Monday, February 5, 2018

wanting CC, concerned about prior hospitalization


Hi, I'm a small 24year old that will be running a small business through the summer due to my boss leaving for medical treatment. At times i am the only one in the office due to workers doing deliveries and whatnot. I will be the only female here, regardless i am not going to put all my worries onto my male workers, i have no idea how they would react in scary situations so I'm looking at concealed carry in NM. My only concern is i did admit myself to a mental hospital about 2 years ago for anxiety meds (long story short, after seeing 3 doctors that day with no luck on getting a prescription I admitted myself lying about being a threat to myself) talked to the psychiatrist and was discharged within the day once they confirmed i wasn't mentally ill. Would that deter me from obtaining a license? Crazy story but uh..yeah, really appreciate the help! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2EjW9di

No comments:

Post a Comment