Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Threaded Barrel in a T.Rex Sidecar that wasn't built for one.


I'm toying with the idea of swapping in a threaded barrel for my G19 to run as a suppressor host. It currently sits in a T.Rex Sidecar, where the muzzle sits relatively flush with the bottom of the holster.. I expect a threaded barrel to protrude <1/2", but was wondering if anyone else has worked through this scenario to confirm my thoughts about the gun becoming unseated because of the exposed barrel.As of right now, I'll either;A) Swap barrels when necessary, at the cost of additional upkeep.B) Get an entirely different holster, at the cost of additional holster bulk.Unless;C) It's not actually an issue with enough retention resistance. via /r/CCW https://www.reddit.com/r/CCW/comments/7vnuj2/threaded_barrel_in_a_trex_sidecar_that_wasnt/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment