Monday, February 5, 2018

People really don't notice you are carrying.


Pretty funny story from the other night. I have been carrying for about 3 years and got made for the first time the other night. I was hanging out with a buddy and we were over at his neighbor's house hanging out, talking, etc... My buddy had to run home for a few minutes and I was talking with his neighbor. He noticed my Sig Sauer t-shirt and asked if I was I to guns. He opened up his safe and we were just shooting the shit talking about our gun collections. I was carrying my P320rx Compact iwb at the time and he must have noticed it when I adjusted my pants (it does print pretty bad sometimes on me) and asked about what I was carrying.I mentioned how he was the first person to notice it who didn't already know I carried. I have never told my other friend about it because while he claims to be pro-2a he gets kinda weird when guns come up in conversation so I typically don't bring it up.So my buddy comes back from his house and notices we are talking about guns and he asks me; "You're really into gun stuff, when are you going to get your ccw?" I just smiled and said maybe one of these days. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2E6EYZk

No comments:

Post a Comment