Sunday, February 18, 2018

My belly band experience so far..


I have a Kaylle belly band from Amazon, at $20 I wanted to try it out.For me a belly band holster conceals wonderfully! I have a s&w shield and a massive Ruger p90. For me being a skinny guy that huge .45 just dissapears.This particular holster does have issues with the mag pouch, the mag hits the rear sights of the gun and will get pulled out when you draw.http://ift.tt/2ogcTs0 love it for relaxing around the house and out running errands, however, for me it doesn't work for me for period of high activity. I work doing road construction, I'm bending over, walking, running, shoveling and climbing up and down equiptment all day. After a few hours it requires adjustment, it starts slipping up to my stomach and moving around, and my pants start falling down.For me a belly band doesn't work for edc but it definitely earns it's place in my rotation. Feel free to ask any questions, I am horrible at writing these things! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2o9NJMj

No comments:

Post a Comment