Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Buying sprees


Anyone else do this? Every year I seem to go through this phase with guns. Last year I ended up buying 2 ARs, a Ruger New Vaquero, and a Shockwave.Starting out this new year I bought myself a CZ-75 SP-01 Phantom, P-07, P365, and now an FNS-9c. Got SG Mini Ventcores for the P-07 and FN, and a Lighttuck for the 365....I think that’s enough for me this year.Seems like I always have a bucket list of guns that I want...and when I finally cave and buy one of them it just opens up the floodgates to justify buying the others on my shortlist.Future short list (for now):SP-01 Shadow, , FN Five-Seven, Ruger New Vaquero stainless (5.5” .45LC)One of these days list:LugerSpeaking of lists, I’m sure my buying habits have me on some federal watch lists for sure. Especially because I live in CT. Back to back pre-ban AR purchases probably made me a blip. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2EEphNA

No comments:

Post a Comment