Wednesday, January 4, 2017

How to pick from the many highly suggested first time CCW?


I have been doing a lot of research. I looked through the entire FAQ and have read many articles outside of this subreddit and it is hard for me to even begin to narrow down a list to try out. This will not only be my first CCW but also my first gun overall.Between the FAQ and the multiple lists I have seen on other sites, I have seen atleast 20 guns repeatedly suggested. So where do I start? The only thing I know at this point is I will likely go 9mm, and being in IL will have to carry IWB. I would like to narrow down the list to about 7-10 but ideally 5 to try and get an idea for. That way I can try them and figure our what one I want.If anyone is willing to PM with me and guide me through some of my questions that would also be really helpful. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2iCgxt1

No comments:

Post a Comment