Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Finally bought the handgun, and this is what I've learned.


Long-time lurker here, and I've FINALLY settled on my EDC. Figured I'd share one important thing I've learned in the process.All of the nit-picking and fact-finding online simply does not compare to a trip to the range. Really, it only takes about 20 rounds through each potential purchase and you'll have a pretty solid understanding of the subtle differences they all have. Take your time with each one, get a feel for the grip, and pay attention to the trigger. See which you shoot best with.The first trip to an indoor range can be a bit daunting / confusing, but I guarantee you'll leave with 100x more confidence in your final choice of firearm.For the record, the Shield 9mm is an absolute pleasure to shoot, and it's stupid thin. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2hRvoh3

No comments:

Post a Comment