Friday, March 8, 2024

what should i do?

so, my family is a bit shady, my uncle is a drug dealer / ex gang leader. he always brings trouble to our home. its 2:30 am and about 20 minutes ago i saw a small red car pull up a few houses down, roll down all the windows, and all three people in the car were staring directly at my house. I opened the blinds and looked back at them and they turned their lights on and slowly drove away still staring at me. id like to note that my upstairs neighbors beat the shit out of two venezuelan guys that live on the end of the block, i got a feeling they might be trying to retaliate but i worry they will do something stupid like throw a brick through the window but they dont know that we live down here, not them. they live upstairs and in the basement. theres a huge window in our living room as we are on the first floor so im not sure what i should even do in this situation.



Submitted March 08, 2024 at 03:38AM by IcyWolfGang5433 https://ift.tt/FXGvCLf

No comments:

Post a Comment