Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Grabbing someones wrist

Is there a method of grabbing someones wrist which causes them a lot of pain while doing minimal damage? Ive tested a few variations on myself such as putting my thumb in the nerve cluster on the palm side of the wrist (middle of your wrist between the two bones) but it didnt give the desired effect. It did make it very difficult to move my hand and fingers in any way for several minutes afterwards and was the most painful of the techniques I tried, which would be helpful, but again I would like to prefer causing less actual damage. Ive been in scenarios where this would have been useful, and while people do already tell me that I have a strong grip, with them sometimes claiming to experience pain from it, Im unsure whether it would be enough.



Submitted March 05, 2024 at 10:25PM by Firedragon3dcYT https://ift.tt/NxZrMDd

No comments:

Post a Comment