Sunday, March 3, 2024

Best Self Defense for Felons

My fiancĂ© is a felon for some unfortunate stuff. We live in a shady neighborhood in Colorado, but I carry and protect us 99% of the time because I’m not a felon. We’ve had a series of men approaching her at night in the driveway, weird dudes banging on the door as soon as I leave the house to go for a gas station run in the evenings, amongst other things. Literally no one knocks on our door when I’m home, but I think people watch and wait till I leave and come up to the house when my truck pulls out. I picked up a wildfire job that will pay enough to get us out of this area, but she’s going to be by herself all summer. What can I do/help her with to make sure she’s safe on her own while I’m gone? I’m gonna get us ring cameras, and she already carries pepper spray, but I’d appreciate to know if there is anything else to have some peace of mind during the wildfire season.



Submitted March 03, 2024 at 02:39AM by Friendly_Cry_3752 https://ift.tt/47p5ivu

No comments:

Post a Comment