Saturday, March 23, 2024

Rapid Induction conversational hypnosis.

Hi, I'm in a hurry to get to work but I want to get the ball rolling on this: Anyone interested, can we talk about induction techniques for self-defense?

There's a term "pattern interrupt" salespeople use to get the mark out of the pattern of resisting sales. (They tried to teach me how to do it when I joined the La-Z-Boy sales team in my 20s, and I got fired for not selling any furniture.)

But I remember a saying by Mitose, "When a man tries to fight you act like a dog, because a man doesn't fight a man the way a man fights a dog." What he meant was: The guy will not know what to do. Even better than acting like a dog is acting like a penguin, because people seriously do not know what to do with that at all.

And tell them you love them. For real. Other people have said it, and they didn't mean it but this is now and you are you. It's true when you say it.

And then bunch their throat. But if it doesn't come to that, it's possible to take someone into a trance. In a high intensity situation that's when people are hyper responsive to suggestion and habitual patterns. So you can get him to actually sit down. When you say it at the right time, he sits down. I saw it happen. It's funny and great, and it de-escalates everything if you sit down with him, and now you're both sitting on the floor talking.

My motive here is entirely self-serving. I have a thing I sell, and part of the way I sell it is to give an example and part of the example is to have this fukn page where I share rapid induction conversational hypnosis to help people out of negative self-talk AND/OR to make people feel confused if they try to test you.

I subject myself here to the hecklers who don't understand, because I want to learn whatever crap you are willing to share with me about the best ways to do sick language patterns and body language for rapid trance induction.



Submitted March 23, 2024 at 08:58PM by FreelancerChurch https://ift.tt/5knmXlC

No comments:

Post a Comment