Tuesday, March 5, 2024

"Sting Ring" - Taser Ring

the thingy in action

After watching Kingsman, I was intrigued by the concept of a sting ring. I couldn't find any compact wearable tasers resembling it on the market (for obvious safety concerns). So after four iterations of design, I managed to build a device that I believed people would like. I gutted the core components of a taser from Amazon, I built the rest of the ring around that.

I don't recommend this device in a genuine self defense situation, its meant more as a scare tactic. I thought it was a neat little thing people could build if they wanted to.

The links for everything are on thingiverse here

If you have any questions about the project, feel free to message me on instagram @ nav.labs



Submitted March 06, 2024 at 01:30AM by Nav-Tech https://ift.tt/3QtOPhz

No comments:

Post a Comment