Thursday, March 28, 2024

Solution for pepper spray on a motorcycle

I'm going to be travelling way down into the wilderness on a motorcycle, and I want to bring some pepper spray. Wondering how well they tolerate vibration and being knocked around, because I will be travelling through very rough and bumpy terrain. Last thing I want is to end up covered in the stuff while far from help. But, I need something to protect myself from bear and people. So I'm going to buy several small containers for defense against humans as well as a larger one for bear. What would you reccomend?
Hopefully I'd like to carry this stuff within easy reach, maybe mounted to the bike or inside my jacket or on a holster. How would you do it?



Submitted March 28, 2024 at 04:24PM by Professional-Sock-44 https://ift.tt/QEp6CMv

No comments:

Post a Comment