Sunday, October 29, 2023

We are gun guys so biased ?

So I saw this video https://youtube.com/shorts/-BDOMp7Ot5Q?si=c9LVNpFJfZrxzkn7 And it's so dumb I get that a gun is the best weapon for really anything but some people male or female don't wanna kill I'm a naval cadet (Jr millarty) planning on joining the coast guard pretty much as a swat officer I have been with guns and worked with guns my whole life what I'm saying is I have a shit ton of experience but what this guy fails to understand is that there are other things to add in like do i wanna carry a gun all the time or maybe I should take a class and honestly in my opinion if you want to defend your self with essinatly zero effort buy a little 22lr with rubber bullets maybe get a lesson or two from any one that knows a little bit about guns and your good but carrying a big glock or something it's just not for me I know how to box I feel safe with that so maybe I don't have a good say also I'm pretty big looking so maybe I'm not the right guy but what do you guys think? In my opinion guns aren't the only thing you can protect yourself with maybe tasers or pepper spray or a fighting class.



Submitted October 29, 2023 at 11:27PM by lucitheork https://ift.tt/FXWc61m

No comments:

Post a Comment