Tuesday, October 3, 2023

“Gangster” blocking me from getting into my car

This is a story I wanted to share here after processing it for about a week. Feel free to share similar experiences and advice for dealing with something like this in the future. So this mall is about to close and I need to get something last minute so I park in the spot closest to the entrance which happened to be next to this tinted out bucket. I park and sit there on my phone for a sec before leaving and making my purchase. For info I’m a big dude but I’m definitely not the type to pick out a fight or need to prove something. So I come out to this dude pro clubbed out sitting on his trunk hands in his hoodie sitting close to my driver side. He’s staring me down as I come up to my car and he says “hey you hit my car when you pulled up” he looks nervous saying this and keeps his hands clutched in his hoodie. I told him that I didn’t hit his car and if he could show me where and he pointed to nothing claiming he “cleaned it” already. He kept mad dogging me and he even pulled my door to contradict himself but show how I hit his car when I opened my door which also didn’t happen. The whole time I was calm but slightly pissed. At the moment I knew it was some bull shit but the nervous look in dudes eyes and his shakiness had me realizing that he could’ve had a knife or a gun ready if I decided to argue or match his energy. I remained calm and spoke to him in a understanding and respectful manner. I even ended up fist bumping him to say it’s mutual respect cause let’s be honest any gangster could agree that homie was tripping over nothing and is stupid for wanting to risk his life over a fantasy in his head. Hopefully this dude doesn’t pull the same thing on someone looking for trouble.



Submitted October 03, 2023 at 05:28AM by igotdnfy420 https://ift.tt/udY31GH

No comments:

Post a Comment