Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Self defense and weight lifting

Hi everyone,

I have been thinking of going to kickboxing (Or regular boxing, dont know yet) lessons just so I can know how to properly defend myself and loved ones when necessary, meet new people, a little confidence boost and just as a hobby.

My true passion is lifting weights, thats something I truely enjoy and also take very serious so I dont want kickboxing to get in the way of that (if you catch my drift) but I also want to become good enough at it so I can defend myself and just as a fun new hobby. I dont want to become a pro kickboxer or something like that haha.

Maybe a stupid question but would training 1x a week (at an actual kickboxing gym) and then 1x or 2x week (on my gym rest days) by myself be good enough? Is that too much?

Thank you for reading 😊



Submitted October 25, 2023 at 12:54PM by Vikseba https://ift.tt/x1WLDHF

No comments:

Post a Comment