Friday, October 27, 2023

Best self defense for work?

I'm a driver and after this mass shooting that happened in Lewiston Maine (Which is where I work) I'm looking for the best self defense kit for my backpack besides owning a firearm because my job probably doesn't allow it and I live in Massachusetts with a old issue that may prevent me from owning another one again. Currently I have a Sabre Gel Pepper Spray travel size, a Fenix Flashlight with strobe and soon to buy another pocket knife. Any reccomendations on the best pepper spray? How about if the strobe light would be effective? Any suggestions on a great military style knife for a last resort? I also forgot to mention that I have a Sig Sauer Pellet gun Pistol would that do anything as a last resort too with the right pellets and fresh C02?



Submitted October 27, 2023 at 06:15PM by RedlineBMW https://ift.tt/YTFU0az

No comments:

Post a Comment