Sunday, April 18, 2021

Small Carry Gun and Big Hands - Conflicting Information


Hi all,Looking to buy a new conceal carry firearm. Current options having not touched any of them are as follows: P365, Springfield Hellcat, Glock 43x, M&P Shield 2.0. As you can probably tell, I want a highly concealable option to carry IWB appendix.I won't ask "what's going to fit my hands?" but I do have a different question that I hope someone can help with.Based on the KR Training web site you need to get a gun that you can fit all of your fingers on and John from Active Self Protection seems to agree. I also watched a video with John Lovell from Warrior Poet Society and he seems to think that's not as important of an issue as long as you can drip it properly, get to the trigger properly, etc.Is there a definitive answer as to whether it matters if you can fit all of your fingers on the gun? I want to be prepared when I go shopping tomorrow.Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3v66WyF

No comments:

Post a Comment