Saturday, April 17, 2021

I'm going camping with a friend and I'm carrying...


I'm going camping with a friend, my friend isn't too into firearms, she's like one of those average millennials you see on social media against firearms... you get the gist of it. So, I have my CCL and as a woman, I carry to be prepared and to have the ability to protect myself if [God forbid] it ever comes to it. I obviously will carry during our camping trip, and I'm wondering what your thoughts are on whether or not I should inform her that I'm carrying.I don't want to make her uncomfortable with the idea, but I also don't know if I should keep the information away from her.Not many people know I carry, only my mom and partner know. I think it's a human's right to carry, but I don't think it's something that needs to be flaunted (in my opinion).So what should I do... YOUR THOUGHTS? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3dwsG0N

No comments:

Post a Comment