Monday, April 5, 2021

Holster recommendation Glock 43/43X MOS w/Phlster Enigma


Hey everyone, I’m looking to get my first PROPER holster, I’m going to get a Glock 43 for more comfortable concealment and add the slide to my Glock 48 MOS lower to “zombify” a Glock 43X MOS, whenever I want the extra capacity.I just have a Mission First Tactical Trigger Guard that fits all 3 - Glock 43, 43X MOS, and 48 MOS for quick grocery trips, but I want a proper holster with these criteriafull sweat guardclawcan be used with Phlster EnigmaFits both Glock 43 AND 43X MOSoptics cut (not a deal breaker if I can’t)I would have just gotten a Vedder LightTuck, but I wear joggers 60% of the time and want to be able to use a Phlster Enigma since I hear great reviews on here (when they come back in stock)Thanks everyone! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3rMtsKF

No comments:

Post a Comment