Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Anyone seen the Ruger Max 9 out in the wild yet?


I've been wanting to see one in person and possibly purchase. Looking at it for conceal carry in summer when I wear shorts and tank top. Figured it's good option for better concealment or possibly pocket carry (my Glock 48 is great all arounder, but it's not a pocket carry gun)Unfortunately, I've called and checked like half a dozen stores near me and they all said same thing. They can't get one and have no idea when they might. None of them have gotten a single one in from a dealer.I know I can find them on gun broker but I don't wanna pay inflated price and I'd rather not buy a gun without checking it out in person to see if I like trigger, size etc. Has anyone else seen these out in the wild yet? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3sbcaHj

No comments:

Post a Comment