Monday, April 12, 2021

ammo failure scorpion 9mm FMJ. PPQ destroyed


Not my gun, but posting for awareness. Had a buddy go to the range over the weekend with the only box of ammo he could find. Scorpion 9mm brass FMJ.His PPQ is destroyed, the brass actually came apart.Now I wasn't there but I know he cleaned it when he first got it and maybe had 200 rounds through it (different ammo) before this failure. this happened on the 4th shot of this ammo. The range he went to said it happened to another person with the same ammo two weeks ago.I will post this in the IL guns section as well to alert anyone I can about the ammo he got and where he got it. Marengo Guns, not saying anything bad about the store. Just bad ammo.ammo​damage via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3a4sd3C

No comments:

Post a Comment