Friday, April 16, 2021

AIWB or 4 o' Clock position


I'm torn between getting the T1C elite or the echo. I'm about 5'10'' and 205 so I got a little gut going on and I'm terrified the elite just won't be comfortable for me (Or any AIWB for that matter) and I'll print badly. I don't mind the buy once, cry once logic but I'll be really crying if the holster isn't comfortable for me and I print horribly. It seems like everyone is moving to the AIWB and thought it would be nice to see what all the fuss is about. I had a Alien gear holster in the 4 o clock position that I didn't mind but wasn't great. This was awhile ago and didn't carry as much as I should. I've been pocket carrying for the past 6 months (Due to work) but I'd like to carry a different way when I'm not at work and the weekends.What's your opinion on the elite and carrying in the 3/4/5 o clock position? I'm assuming it's a great holster and shouldn't have any issues with it. The fact that so many people are going AIWB makes me think it's the way to go but I know that's not how I should be looking at it and it's different for everyone.I also plan on getting a proper belt as well.Any advice to a fairly new CCW member would be greatly appreciated.Thanks everyone. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2OSQBxE

No comments:

Post a Comment