Sunday, November 8, 2020

Where do you put your weapon when at the gym or lap pool?


I’m new to the CCW world, so please forgive me for a newbie question.How do you handle carrying and visiting the gym or lap pool to workout?Do you leave your weapon locked in your car? Carry it on you (this won’t work for lap swims)? Leave it home?Due to COVID restrictions, lockers are not an option at the gym or pool, but I would like to hear your answers for when the lockers are available (if the changes your answer).I tend to swim laps, so I can’t keep the weapon on me, and I don’t want to leave it in my bag on the deck of the pool. I’m probably answering my own question, but I either need to leave it in the car or at home.I’d appreciate any thoughts or advice.Thanks. Just trying to think this through. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/359f47m

No comments:

Post a Comment