Wednesday, November 11, 2020

What size push knife?

Hello. I'm preparing to purchase a push knife to carry when I fitness walk/hike/jog. Weight or the ability to conceal isn't a consideration, as I must carry it exposed, attached to my waistline where I live (California.)

I've narrowed it down to either a Cold Steel Safe Maker 2 (OAL 5.0", 3.25" blade, 2.3 oz.) or a Cold Steel Safe Maker 1 (OAL 6.5", 4.5" blade, 3.7 oz.)

When does a push knife become less maneuverable to the point where it's actually less effective as a defensive tool? Again, the ability to conceal the knife doesn't mean a whole lot in my application, and I am a big/strong male.

I would appreciate any advice. Thanks.



Submitted November 11, 2020 at 08:57PM by EyeTappaKeg https://ift.tt/38BhayW

No comments:

Post a Comment