Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Underrated budget carry gun, the Ruger EC9S


My brother talked me into getting one about a year ago. For background I've been carrying for 5 years, shooting for 20 using several different weapons. I was instantly blown away by this little guy. At 250$ it's a steal. It's built extremely well, melted edges so it carries comfortably and it's surprisingly accurate. It has milled sights which threw me at first, but a little white paint took care of that and they were dead on. It hides easily under a T shirt in the summer, I've had zero malfunctions (not counting when I accidentally hit the slide stop) going on 1200 rounds as of today.I've carried it pretty much every day and I absolutely love it. It's not flashy, it doesn't have hip features, it only holds 7+1 but despite this it's hands down my favorite EDC in the stable at ANY price point. This is a great starter EDC for someone on a budget or veteran alike. This gun is extremely underrated so I thought I'd mention it here since I rarely see it talked about. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2IsZVFa

No comments:

Post a Comment